Friday, November 11, 2011

Chicken Caesar Wraps

Looking to make dinner in 10 minutes or less?  I have had those days.  So I found this recipe that both my husband and I like.  My kids...not so much but they like the tortillas.  My mother will cook an entire chicken or a bunch of boneless skinless chicken breasts and then shred them and put them in the freezer for future use.  Also you can use precooked bacon.  If you do those two things this recipe is super easy and fast.  Sometimes I leave the croutons out because they are little hard to bite into.  I serve it with a very quick fruit salad (apples, grapes, bananas, strawberry yogurt, honey, and a little dash of cinnamon).  Dinner is done.

Chicken Caesar Wraps recipeChicken Caesar Wraps
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: None
Yield: 4 wraps
 
Ingredients:
3 c. shredded romaine lettuce
2 c. chopped cooked chicken
4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
¼ c. grated Parmesan cheese
¼ c. croutons
½ c. Caesar dressing
4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
Directions: Place first 5 ingredients in large bowl.  Add dressing; toss lightly.  Spoon onto tortillas; roll up. 

(This originally came from Kraft Food Magazine and the photo is from kraftfoods.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment